Do you ever have those times when you've been busy all day but you feel that you have not achieved what you need to?
We all have.
Here are some ideas to help you have a productive day, every day.
1. Make a plan for your day the night before. Prioritize it, or divide it into quadrants so you see what you have to do. I divide my day into four quadrants. I label the quadrants as follows: GO / CALL / DO / BUY.
2. During the day, check off things as you accomplish them.
3. Don't let the urgent unimportant things derail you. Call people back at your convenience, don't just answer the phone because it's ringing. Respond to email at designated times.
4. At the end of the day, make a list of what you've accomplished. Keep this list and refer back to it, either as a "feel good" log, or a record of what you've done when it's time to ask for a raise.
5. Keep a sheet of paper near you for ideas that would normally distract you. Make a list of these as you think of them. This will help you stay on track.
Have a terrific day!
Subscribe to Clutter-Free Forever by Email