Here are a few of my favorite organizing quotes. I hope you enjoy them!
- Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A.A. Milne
- A place for everything and everything in its place.--Mrs. Beeton (The Book of Household Management, 1861)
- Organize your life around your dreams - and watch them come true.--Unknown
- ...in all our efforts to provide "advantages" we have actually produced the busiest, most competitive, highly pressured and over-organized generation of youngsters in our history and possibly the unhappiest.--Eda J. LeShan
- One person's mess is merely another person's filing system.--Margo Kaufman
- Have a time and place for everything, and do everything in its time and place, and you will not only accomplish more, but have far more leisure than those who are always hurrying.--Tryon Edwards
- Early in my career I felt that organization would destroy my creativity. Whereas now, I feel the opposite. Discipline is he concrete that allows you to be creative.--Verna Gibson
- Begin at the beginning," the King said gravely, "and go till you come to the end; then stop. --Lewis Carroll (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)
- Organization isn't about perfection; it's about efficiency, reducing stress and clutter, saving time and money and improving your overall quality of life. Christina Scalise
Write down quotes that inspire you and make you feel good.
Put them where you will remember to look at them occasionally.
Have a terrific day!